Surgical Masks (Face Masks) A surgical mask is a loose-fitting, disposable device that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. Surgical masks are regulated under 21 CFR 878.4040.
- Easy and convenient to use
- Adjustable ear loops for a comfortable fit
- Stiff bendable edge on top to mould to your face
- Face Mask: Disposable, Single-use, Breathable and Light ; High Elastic Ear Loop Help Fit Different Users ;At Least 95% Filtration Efficiency
- Attention Points: This Product is Prohibited To Be Used With Damaged Package;Do Not Use In Atmospheres Containing Less Than 19.5% Oxygen,This Product Is One-Time Use Only And Can Not be Washed.
- Help to protect you from dust and weather,dust, pollen and smoke, allowing you to breathe normally.
- RELIABLE FACE MASKS: Made of dust-proof, non-toxic, non-irritating, soft and comfortable