|Source||Tengchin Sangma - http://bit.ly/2bZhN6U|
Ah! Finally, I have added this recipe… I had been waiting to try this out… It was yum, I tell you… all my friends enjoyed… And obviously, I, the cook, was overjoyed over such a reaction… Lol…Have a look at the recipe below… I hope I haven’t missed out any steps in the Methods section… Lemme know if I have… Hehe…
Water as needed. Salt to taste.
- Gather all ingredients in a cooking pan except the water.
- Add about 1/3rd cup of water. The water has to be added little by little.
- Bring to boil in medium flame.
- Do not cover the pan at this time.
- Because of the cooking soda, foam will form and it will look as if about to spill.Whenever that happens, just lower the flame.
- Boil for 5 minutes, then cover and cook on low flame for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Whenever, the water dries up, add a little more. Personally, I don’t like a watery gravy and I like to keep it a little dry. So, I don’t add too much water.
- Cook till the chicken becomes soft and tender and till the water reduces to half.
- Serve with a nice plate of hot,plain rice.