|Source||NE Belly - The Basic North East Cook Book|
Pork with Fermented Soya Beans
2 tOnion (chopped)
2 tGarlic (Paste)
1 cFermented Soya Beans
1 tSesame seed (black, powdered)
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic, and fry till golden brown.
- Stir in Soya beans and pork, and fry till pork is slightly brown.
- Pour a cup water and cook for about 30 minutes till pork is tender (keep adding water if required).
- Stir in sesame seed powder and salt, and cook till the sesame powder is cooked.
- Remove from heat after sesame powder is cooked.
Serve with steamed rice.